HOW TO OPEN THE FRAME
To open the fram you just lift the upper list and grab the rubber band.
After that you can take the frame apart by removing the rubber band.
HOW TO PUT THE FRAME TOGETHER
1. Place your artwork between two pieces of glass.
2. Add three lists to the glass.
3. Pull the rubberband around the three lists.
4. Slide in the last list to complete the frame
HOW TO HANG ON A WALL
1. Lift the upper list and grab the rubberband.
2. Put the list back in place and hold on to the rubber band.
3. Hang the rubber band on a nail or screw.
HOW TO ADJUST THE HEIGHT
Sometimes you'll have to adjust the height of your frame to align it with others. This is what you do.
1. Make it tighter
Tighten the rubber band to make it hang higher. Grab the rubber band and gently pull it left and down. Shortening the rubber length at the top.
2. Make it more loose
Do the opposite: Grab the rubber band and pull it a little to the left, then up and to the right. Increasing the rubber length at the top.