MOEBE is on the hunt for for a talented Production Manager to join our Copenhagen Office from January / February 2019.
MOEBE is a young danish design studio that creates objects for the everyday. Our passion lays in the detail of how different elements and materials come together, developing designs that search to find the balance between constructional intelligence and beauty. We design all products in house with our collection ranging from small interior products to now larger pieces of furniture.
Founded in 2014, we have grown quickly in all directions with our products now being sold in more than 40 countries worldwide. From our base in Copenhagen we operate as a team of 9 and are on the search now for number 10.
The position as Production Manager is one that comes with both a lot of autonomy though also high responsibility. Our production is primarily sourced to subcontractors, both in terms of the supply of individual parts and assembly/packaging. Your responsibility will be all encompassing with regards to production within MOEBE. You will both be responsible for the control and optimisation of our current production setup, maintaining that products are in stock, and also in leading from the front the production development of new products in the pipeline.
We are seeking a new team member with exceptionally strong skills in the field. Who is sharp, diligent, and able to take initiative.
Your tasks will be:
• Responsible for continuous production and inventory, including production plans - short and long term.
• Ensure that production plans are followed through an ongoing dialogue with subcontractors about quality, delivery time, logistics, warehouse, etc.
• Optimising current and future production, including finding new suppliers and potentially changing current production setup.
• Project manage the development of new products and ensure that all deadlines are met.
We would like from you to have:
• Experience with production management of major productions, including MRP systems
• A structured mind and the ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
• An already existing network within production
• A big drive and focus on finding solutions.
• A good practical approach to challenges in production and ability to engage in dialogue with all aspects of production.
• Good communication skills in English and preferably also Danish.
We can offer:
• A very central role in a new and exciting design brand with great international growth
• Good colleagues and an international working environment
• Central location in Copenhagen
• A good work/life balance
• Competitive salary with a performance-based bonus agreement
All applications should be sent to Partner in charge: Martin de Neergaard Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or queries with regards to this role then do not hesitate to get in touch with Martin at the mail above or +45 28223617
Application deadline is 9th of November and the job starts in January/February 2019